top of page
By following all the steps in this guide, you are violating the Rockstar End User license agreement and when contacting their support, they may refuse due to the EULA violation. In accordance with the GNU GPL license(s), as the authors of this guide, we have a right to non-commercial distribution and modification as long as no changes are made to the original source. We honestly believe that this guide follows these conditions. We are not the authors of this emulator, and so any error/crash/errors should be directed to the developers themselves.
This package includes the Emulator and the GUI for Steam, NOT the game; you will need to have an ISO copy of the game to be able to play. The installation is simple, unpack it wherever you want, for example, for our convenience, I suggest unpacking it in the Steam game library:
Now put your ISO file into the "game" folder and you are done. The game is launched via the emulator! To do this, open "PPSSPPWindows64" if you have a 64bit PC or "PPSSPPWindows" if you have a 32 bit one.
GUI for Steam:
Now let's create a beautiful label with a cover, background and icon on Steam:
• Steam>Add a Non-Steam Game...>Specify the path to our "PPSSPPWindows64" or "PPSSPPWindows" depending on the bit depth of your system, rename the shortcut and add it to the library.
• Open the "steam_gui" folder and apply your cover, background, logo and the icon. It should turn out something like in the screenshots:
Now you can run the game directly from Steam!
Above the city.
Return to home.
Above the city.
Faced with a certain problem, or just want to know as much information as possible before starting the game? Answers to frequently asked questions are published below:
1. The game works exclusively in 30 FPS, do not even try to artificially raise the frame rate, it will only add you a bunch of bugs and headaches.
2. If you are experiencing performance issues, you can lower the values of the following parameters in the emulator settings:
3. The controls are adapted to modern gamepads, but if you want to change them, or add a keyboard, you can do it in the emulator settings.
4. You can change the language of the game if you change the corresponding setting in the emulator.
If you still have doubts or want to ask a question, you can find us on our Discord server.
Don't forget that you can also report any bugs you may encounter to us!
bottom of page